WatchMaker is the largest watchface collection and community in the world for Android Wear & Tizen. Instantly get everything you need to customize & personalize your Android Watch or Gear S2/S3!
Features exclusive to WatchMaker :
• Instant access to over $100 worth of watch faces from our G+ page..
• Animated GIFs – Add custom animations to your watch face!
• 3d Gyroscope – Create an amazing parallax effect!
• Interactive Clock – Create hotspots to launch watch or phone apps!
• Animations – Create bright / dim / tap animations with 45 tweening functions!
• Calendar – Choose which calendars to show!
• Weather / Moon Icons – Add in 1-click!
• Countdowns – Days until your birthday, Christmas, etc!
• Cool Text Effects – Add glow, outline, even flat shadow!
• 1-Click Widgets – Including battery (watch/phone) + WiFi widgets!
• OpengGL Shaders – Powerful rendering for watch segments, radars
• Free Watches – Get 1000’s of watchfaces from our huge G+ community!
• Tasker – Full tasker integration to set watchface, change variables, run tasks
• Compass – Add rotating compass or bearing
• Stopwatch – Why design a watch when you can build a stopwatch?!
• Multiple Time Zone – Set up to 3 custom time zones
• Series of hours / minutes Zooper style!
• Heart rate and step counter for fitness
• Programmable Watches make calculator, stopwatches, countdowns, anything your like using in-built Lua programming engine!
• Time Machine – test your watch at any speed to see how it looks in the future!
Also features :
• Very low battery usage!
• 6 free watch faces for Android Wear
• 4 new featured watches each week!
• Weather Data
• Smooth second hand – 50fps!
• Supports round and square faces
• Selection of analog and digital clocks!
• Customize sizes and placements for cards, indicators + OK Google!
• Get data from all phone sensors, accelerometer, etc.
Requires Android Wear – supports the following watches :
• Motorola 360 (1st or 2nd gen)
• Huawei Watch
• LG G Watch
• LG G Watch R
• TAG Heuer Connected
• Fossil Q Founder
• LG Watch Urbane
• Samsung Gear Live
• Sony Smartwatch 3
• ASUS ZenWatch 1 and 2
App Permissions explained:
• WakeLock: allows watch app to update during ambient mode
• Write Internal Storage: To save images and fonts to watches
• Location: Local weather data
• Calendar: Local calendar events
• WiFi: display wifi signal strength
– Many more featured watches! Lots more coming soon!
– Experimental fix 5 for Nixon Mission crash
– Removed legacy watch selector – this was causing overlay bug on some watches, e.g. Huawei, Urbane
– Fix for crashes from missing location permission