SAI (Split APKs Installer)
What is SAI?
SAI (Split APKs Installer) is an app that lets you install multiple APKs as if it was a single package. This is useful for installing apps that are distributed as App Bundles since Android provides no built-in way to install them from sources other than Google Play.
How to use SAI?
Click “Pick APKs” button and select base APK as well as additional configuration-specific APKs then click “Select” button to start installation process.
• Proper “Open app” dialog after installing an app with rooted installer is back
• Minor fixes
• SAI can now open .apks files (renamed ZIPs that contain .apk files). Useful for sharing split APKs.
• Optimized installation from zip archives. SAI no longer creates temp copies of all of the files in the archive, but reads them directly instead.
• There is no longer a proper “Open app” prompt after installing an app with rooted installer due to internal architecture changes.
– Translation into Ukrainian
Updated UI design
There is now a proper “Open app” prompt after installing an app with rooted installer
APK signing optimization
– Added option to sign APKs before installing
– Possible corrected crash on root rights request.
– Ability to select zip archive with APK
– Support root install on Android 9
– Ability to sort files.
Possible fix on Android 6.
– Installation using root.
(only for those who have problems with a normal installation)
Description of some errors.
Correction of some errors.
Crashlytics to collect errors.
– analytics removed
– works off line
This app has no advertisements