So I was annoyed not having an LED notification light on OnePlus 6T so I tried to make one of my own.
As OP6T has amoled display whenever a desired notification comes the app brings in a black screen with notification LED looking animation.
Though this is tested on OP6T, it could be working for most Android Oreo and later phones.
To use it:
1. Disable Ambient Display and any battery optimisation for the app.
2. Give notification access permission.
3 Select apps you want notifications for, by choosing a color (Don’t yet select “Phone” app as it has bugs currently).
Note: On successfully selecting a color for an app the text in which the App name is written should change to that color
If having problem head to : https://forum.xda-developers.com/oneplu … st79810512
* Changed default battery limit to zero
* Added support for Bulgarian
Standalone Android Package;
Android App Bundle Repacked (Split APKs Packer):
• Supported CPU architecture: universal;
• Supported Screen DPIs: ldpi [120dpi], mdpi [160dpi], hdpi [240dpi], xhdpi [320dpi], xxhdpi [480dpi], xxxhdpi [640dpi];
• Languages: Multi Languages;
Premium feature unlocked;
Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers and Services;
Analytics / Crashlytics disabled.
This app has no advertisements
Downloads : Premium Features Unlocked | Annoying Pop-up disabled