Powerful tool that displays and monitors (tracks) all inbound and outbound connection from and to your Android device. A low-level connections capture module ensures best performance with a minimal battery usage. Works on NO ROOT phones too.
A must have for every Android aficionado, Network Connections is the perfect addition to the Anti Spy Mobile app that will reveal the ‘secrets’ of your apps.
– Monitors all internet connections from and to your Android device
– Displays notification when hidden apps are connecting to remote servers
– Displays detailed IP information for each connection – IP address, reverse resolving (PTR), AS number, Abuse RBL data, administrative information, etc.
– Gets detailed info about each app that connects to remote servers and network connections used by it – permissions granted to each captured package and all IP addresses used by it.
– Real-time sort by most active, latest connections or by package name.
– Log and export the captured data.
NOTE: The app is a FREE-Trial and some features (including period of connections capture, export of captured connections (limited to first 10), and number of IP address resolve/information) are limited to certain amount of tries. If you like it and want to use it, please download the Unlock key for it.
Connections Used by The App:
Google IPs – Statistics and Maps
RIPE, ARIN – IP information
Fixed notification when monitoring service stops.
This app has no advertisements
Downloads : Pro features Unlocked | No key Needed