Solid Explorer File Manager is a great cloud file manager, because it provides you a wide support for cloud storages including Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, OneDrive, Mega and Owncloud.
Solid Explorer File Manager Features:
– Material Design!
– Two independent panels serving as file browsers
– Rich customization options: icons sets, color schemes, themes
– Drag and Drop inside and between panels
– FTP, SFTP, WebDav, SMB/CIFS clients
– Ability to read and extract ZIP, 7ZIP, RAR and TAR archives, even encrypted
– Ability to create password protected ZIP and 7ZIP archives
– Cloud file manager: Dropbox, Box, OneDrive, Google Drive, Sugarsync, Copy, Mediafire, Owncloud, Yandex, Mega
– Root access makes Solid Explorer a fully functional root explorer
– Extensibility: more features in separate plugins available in Google Play
– Indexed search finds your files in a couple of seconds
– Detailed file information with storage usage statistics
– Useful tools: hiding unwanted folders, FTP Server (plugin), bookmarks, Chromecast support, media browser
This is the only fully featured file manager with Material Design you can find in the Play Store. It’s better, faster and solid when compared to the competition. Apart from the ability to manage files in almost every location, it also gives you many customization options, such as themes, icon sets and color schemes. You can freely adjust the interface to match your taste. Dual pane file browsing with drag and drop greatly increases your productivity.
– NEW! App Shortcuts on Android 7.1. Displays the most recently used cloud locations.
– ability to list system folders on non-rooted Nougat devices
– file selection size displayed in the toolbar
– minor bug fixes
– updated translations
Download Link : FULL version Unlocked | Drive works
Plugins for Solid Explorer: USB OTG Plugin v1.0.6 | FTP Server v1.2.2 | MEGA v1.0.4 | Cast v1.0 | Cloud Drive & S3 v1.0.2