Listen to police and fire departments from around the world on your phone.
* Add scanners you listen to the most to your Favorites list for quick access.
* View scanners that are located nearest you, sorted by distance, by clicking on “Near Me”
* View the top 50 scanners that have the most listeners (updated every 5 minutes).
* View list of scanners added most recently (new additions are being added all the time).
* Browse the directory of scanner feeds by location or by genre (public safety, weather, railroad, etc).
* Configure alerts to have the app notify you when lots of people are listening to a scanner (indicating that something big may be happening).
* Add Scanner Radio widgets and/or shortcuts to your phone’s home screen for quick access.
* Add a “Scanner Radio Favorite” shortcut to your home screen to launch a scanner feed via an alarm clock app or automation app.
In addition to the above features, you also get the following features with this version of the app:
* The ads are removed.
* Allows you to specify what times of day you want to receive listener alerts.
* Allows you to setup listener alerts for scanners located near you.
* The play button at the top of the directory screens and on the widgets is functional.
* Allows you to listen to archived audio (from the past 30 days) if you have a RadioReference.com Premium Subscription. Their premium subscription is $15 for 6 months, without it you will not be able to access their audio archives using the app.
• Player screen now displays duration of recording when playing a recording.
• Fixed bug which caused buttons on “Now Streaming” notification to not work after some time.
• Fixed bug which caused streaming to not stop when “Clear All” pressed to close all recent apps.
• Fixed bug which caused list of archive times to be prefixed with time.
This app has no advertisements