Music Speed Changer allows you to change the speed of audio files on your device in real time without affecting the pitch (time stretch), or change the pitch without changing the speed (pitch shift). Alternatively, both speed and pitch may be adjusted together with a single control. The app is a music looper as well – you can slow down song speed and loop sections of the music for easy practice. Another feature is the ability to reverse audio (play the music backwards).
You can also save the adjusted audio to an MP3 (.mp3) audio file for sharing with friends or listening in another player.
Music Speed Changer is great for musicians practicing an instrument needing to slow down the tempo or practice in a different tuning, speeding up audio books for faster listening, making nightcore or just rocking out to your favorite song at 130%.
It is also possible to export the changed audio file for playback in other players.
Use cases of Music Speed Changer are for instance: practicing guitar and other music instruments, transcriptions, change the speed of audiobooks, language learning…
– Change pitch and tempo (speed, time-stretch) independently
– Support for arbitrary pitch (even deviating from semi-tones)
– Loop region
– Select region
– Import various formats including mp3, wav, m4a, ogg, aac, …
– Export to wav and mp3
– Volume amplification
– Play left/right channels separately (e.g. for duet training)
– Voice/Vocals reduction: reduce vocals so that only music is audible (does not work with all audio recordings!)