Create and save complete multi-track music projects on your Android Phone or Tablet. Record, sequence, edit, mix and render complete songs.
• High quality synthesizers, sampler, drum kits & sliced-loop beats
• Step sequencer for fast percussion programming
• Configurable virtual piano-keyboard & Drumpads
• MIDI controller support. Play instruments and link to knobs/sliders
• Audio recording (with monitoring), track-length stem/wav import
• Browse sample and presets with pitchable-preview
• Pan, volume, release and attack time configurable per instrument
• High quality audio engine (input/output latency depends on your device)
• Mixer: Per-track mute, solo, effect bus, pan and volume adjustment
• Effects include: Auto Ducker, Chorus, Compressor, Limiter, Distortion, Parametric Equalizer, Graphic Equalizer, Flanger, Reverb, High-Pass/Low-Pass/Band-Pass/Formant (Vox) Filters, Delays and Phaser to enhance your mix
• Piano roll editor to enter notes & chords or to edit recorded performances
• Intuitive screen layout configurable to work with all screen resolutions and sizes.
• Save and load your songs, export to WAV and MP3
• Share your songs via Sync to other Mobile 3 devices / installations
• Load your projects in the FL STUDIO* FREE Plugin Version of this App# and take them to the next level!
• Wirelessly share project data with other FL Studio Mobile Android, iOS and Windows App instances.
MANUAL / SUPPORT / TRAINING / VIDEOS
• In app purchases – There is an in-App shop (content and additional synths).
• Location – Related to Bluetooth MIDI support; Apps that scan for BT devices must request LOCATION permission. It’s required because it may be possible to guess the location of an Android device by seeing which BT devices are nearby.
• Photos/Media/Files – FL Studio Mobile accesses audio files etc.
• Microphone – FL Studio can record audio. Your devices mic is the default input.
• Bluetooth – FL Studio Mobile supports Bluetooth MIDI Controllers.
TROUBLE-SHOOTING / STARTUP ISSUES
Follow the steps here:
Please help us to help you! Register FL Studio Mobile (the App will pop-up a link) and visit the support forum to report bugs/problems:
A custom ROM, a rooted Android OS (with privileged apps installed) and antivirus software can cause significant performance issues.
* “FL Studio” desktop PC version (sold separately) is installed, on average, over 30,000 times each DAY making it one of the world’s most popular and exciting music production systems. You can download the demo version of the FL Studio Desktop PC version and use the FL plugin version of FL Studio Mobile.
# See: http://support.image-line.com/redirect/flstudiomobile_plugin
– Audio Tracks: Level, Pan, Pitch, Reverse controls. Use more than one sample per track
– Combined & mute clips. Preview selected Clip
– Audio Editor: Time selection Fade, Normalize
– Time selection: Insert/Delete time, Trim
– Free samples: Minimal kicks x 55
– Free presets: GMS presets x200, SuperSaw presets x101
– New library: Pluck Synths
– Export simplified
– Zoom based snapping
– Play position in editors now display only sounding notes
NOTE: Use HELP + USERS & SUPPORT FORUM for support
This app has no advertisements