Maybe you can’t find your favorite app on your FireTV. With this app “Apps2Fire” (Apps to Fire) you can upload every Android application from your mobile phone or tablet to your Fire TV or Fire TV stick.
You only have to enable the developer options on your fire tv and enter the fire tv ip address in Apps2Fire.
Sideloading uses the Fire TV’s developer options as described in the help section of Apps2Fire. Developer options are sometimes unreliable so be patient with it. If you are facing problems switch off and on again the developer options on the Fire TV and frequently restart Fire TV.
– Push apps from the mobile to the Fire TV
– Launch apps on the Fire TV
– Download apps from the Fire TV to your mobile
– Uninstall apps from the Fire TV
– Upload files (.apk, .jpg, .mp4,…) from your sd card to the Fire TV
– Rename files on Fire TV’s sd card
– Make Screenshots from Fire TV screen
– Scanner for devices
– Pause and restart fire tv
– Improvements for new Android devices
– Stability improvement
– Small bug fixes
● Standalone Android Package.
● Languages: Multi Languages;
● Supported DPIs: hdpi, xhdpi, xxhdpi, xxxhdpi.
● Dark Theme Added.
● Ads Removed / Disabled.
● All Ads Banner Layout Removed.
● Analytics / Crashlytics Disabled.
● Receivers and Services Removed / Disabled.
● Optimized Graphics / Zipalign.
● Removed Debug Information.
This app has no advertisements